St Petersburg Motorcycle Accident Attorney Resources
Why Choose Our Law Firm
- Maximize Your Compensation with our experienced personal injury lawyers: Millions Recovered for Clients
- At St Petersburg Personal Injury Attorneys McQuaid & Douglas, our team of skilled personal injury attorneys specializes in securing substantial compensation for victims of accidents. We are committed to obtaining the highest possible recovery for your legal case. Our expertise and dedication have led to the recovery of millions of dollars for our clients, ensuring justice and financial relief.
- Suffering from a motorcycle accident can be an overwhelming and painful experience. Our firm is here to take the burden off your shoulders. We manage every aspect of your legal case, providing you with the freedom to concentrate on your recovery and well-being.
- Our client-friendly approach includes a contingency fee structure. This means you won’t incur any fees or costs until we successfully achieve a financial award for your claim. Trust us to fight for your rights and secure the compensation you deserve, without any upfront financial commitment.St. Petersburg is the perfect place to ride a motorcycle, with warm weather making for pleasant riding conditions most of the time. Unfortunately, busy roads throughout St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area mean more cars and trucks around bikers. When motorcycle accidents occur, riders are left with serious injuries, impacting their quality of life and ability to earn a living. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, do not wait to speak with a highly qualified St. Petersburg motorcycle accident lawyer.
Personal Injury Attorneys McQuaid & Douglas can help you pursue a legal claim to hold the at-fault driver or another party accountable for their actions. Our attorneys have a proven record of obtaining maximum results on behalf of motorcycle accident victims. In total, we have secured more than $145 million in compensation for our deserving clients.
At our motorcycle accident law firm, you’ll never be treated like just another case number. We care about your physical and emotional recovery following a serious collision. Our team will be by your side through each step of your case, working to provide the attention and support you need to move forward. Contact us to learn more about how we can help in a free case evaluation.
Do You Have a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
If you were hurt in a St. Petersburg motorcycle accident, you might be able to file a personal injury claim for compensation. If your wreck was caused by another motorist’s unlawful, careless, or reckless actions, such as by speeding, ignoring traffic lights or stop signs, or attempting to pass your motorcycle while in the same lane, that motorist can be held responsible.
To discuss the specifics of your case and what compensation may be available, contact us today for a free case review.
WHY ARE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS MORE COMPLICATED?
Injured motorcycle riders often face a complex and difficult road to getting the compensation they need for their injuries. That’s because motorcycle accident claims can be complicated for several reasons. These include:
- Motorcycle riders tend to suffer more serious injuries because they’re fully exposed. Riders may require ongoing treatment that makes their future needs and losses not immediately clear. Our attorneys often work with top-tier experts to thoroughly evaluate anticipated future losses and determine the full value of a claim. Because riders often suffer such significant financial losses, resolving an accident claim can be much more complicated.
- At-fault drivers may lack sufficient insurance coverage to cover a rider’s losses. A motorcycle rider could be forced to turn to his or her own insurance provider for compensation through uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Our motorcycle accident lawyers work to identify every possible source of compensation for injured bikers.
- Liable motorists and insurance companies sometimes try to blame the rider for the accident, relying on stereotypes about irresponsible motorcycle riders. If some of the blame for an accident is assigned to the injured rider, it could reduce the total compensation received in the claim. Our dedicated St. Petersburg motorcycle accident lawyers know all the tactics insurance companies use to push the blame onto bikers, and we will fight back tooth and nail